Friday, January 23, 2015

Trail Building - Day 2

Miss Lily and I accomplished a lot today!
We began the morning here ...
... in Oregon's Capital city!  The shop windows are sew inspiring ... wait until you see the quilty goodness inside!

Then Lily and I traveled over mountain passes to reach ...
... the place where this dream began!
I cannot wait to return in July!  Seriously ... I want to squeal out loud when I think about it!

Next we traveled on into the high desert ...
... where I saw more horses and cattle than people!
Super cute quilt painted on the store siding!  Love a quilt shop that reflects the culture of their community!
Welcome to Cowboy Country!

Miss Lily politely asks me multiple times everyday ... "Where to?"  Who knows what tomorrow will bring ... stay tuned!

Do what you love!  Mama, DO let your babies grow up to be cowboys!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally


2 comments:

  1. Who knew there were this many quilt shops in OR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt shops out there in the west and what a beautiful sunset Oh, I wish I could be with you!!

    ReplyDelete