Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend in South Dakota!

This is my sister-in-law and her three children. What a beautiful family! The kids had grown so much since I had seen them last...it was so nice to get reacquainted with them...their personalities have grown too. They are a ton of fun!
Look at this "Swedish Princess" having "coffee" with us after church. She was pretty pleased with her "Swedish Lupine braids" Auntie DillyDally put in her hair that day. What a sweetie!
Mr. DillyDally's mother, Nana and the Princess outside of church. What a lovely day!
These are the chokecherries in my in-laws back yard. Gosh...I so wanted to pick some and wish I could have stayed longer to make jelly and syrup! What a bumper crop this year!
Our Swedish Princess showing off the berries.
Grandpa was more interested in playing with the Lupine braids than picking berries. My visit was short, but it was so nice to see everyone. I had a terrific time dillydallying with family...life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment