Monday, August 10, 2009

South Metro Bus Tour - Fourth Shop - 8/7

These are the friendly folks from Fabric Town located in Apple Valley. This is the 20th shop I visited so I thought, certainly at this point I've just about seen every sample imaginable. I am either very dimwitted or naive, because this store had stunning samples! Most of which I hadn't seen!
My favorite...traditional piecing...
...even more...such rich colors...
...excellent fabric choices...
...samples of every size...
...loved the bags suspended from the ceiling...
...displays using antiques...
...walls of samples...
...another wall of samples...
...finishing up with the 30's retro and hand embroidery section. The samples and materials in this shop were incredible! Their web address is www.fabrictown.com

1 comment:

  1. We feel so privileged to be mentioned in your blog. I hope poor Peder at least got to lick the plates.

    ReplyDelete