Saturday, August 8, 2009

A perfect Dillydally Day - 7/31/09

Drum roll please.......this is my "must make" quilt of the day! Doesn't it just scream "Mrs. DillyDally"?!? It includes everything I love...totally pieced...scraps...lots of red...stars...it was designed just for me...I'm sure of it! It comes from Glad Creations (first shop of the day) and no...I didn't buy the kit (you've all seen my stash) and yes...I did buy the pattern! Love it...love it...love it!
The northern Metro Bus tour came to a close. These are the people who shared it with me, it was so nice to spend the day with them.
Here are the four people I sat next to. I introduced the two from Washington earlier. The woman on the left was from Georgia and the woman on the right was from the metro area. We had such fun sharing our lives and love of quilting. Thank you ladies for making my day so enjoyable, I hope we cross paths again! Remember you all...do a little dillydally today!

No comments:

Post a Comment